Tuesday, December 1, 2015

My Favorite Celebrity Smiles

 
The one thing we can all agree on though, is a that a beautiful smile goes a long way. Not only do you come across beautiful on the outside, but a warm, radiant grin makes you look even more beautiful on the inside too! And of course, when we want some toothy inspiration, where else do we turn but celebs?
Whether natural or enhanced, celebrities can almost always be counted on to flash a winner. Below are a few of my favorites, who do you think shines brightest on the red carpet?
Jessica Alba
It may be the glow of motherhood, but Jessica just shines from within. Her confidence and charm are radiated through her gleaming smile and I can’t help but put her on top of my list.
Chace Crawford and Blake Lively
I admit, the show Gossip Girl has this unexplainable ability to catch my eye. I may pause a little longer than I would like to disclose, but I can’t help but notice the great smiles. I have to say, “Serena” and “Nate” have particularly sticking grins.
Gisele Bundchen
Well who can’t put the highest paid supermodel in the world on this list? Not only is she married to one of my favorite QBs, she’s got a grin that can light up a room with her perfectly straight teeth that are beautifully white.

No comments:

Post a Comment